Thursday, August 20, 2015

A day without laughter is a day wasted. - Charles Chaplin.

How to start to write a blog?

One of the most complicated and philosophic questions that have been in my mind.

It's true that "Where are we from?" and "Who we REALLY are?" are complicated to answer too, but, this one? Idk how to do it... I suppose that u start talking about yourself. Moderately, without seeming an egocentrical or self-pitying person. Let the self-pity go, ur perfect.

So, I will start in MOST CLICHÉ AND LESS ORIGINAL way: my name. U can call me Chloé, if u want to. And no, it's not my real name. For security or just because of the shame, my name will not be revealed in this blog. Or probably yes... Who knows?


And u will wonder, why Chloé? What do u have against ALL the other names in the world? Nothing, little aggressives. Truly, nothing. It's just, that Chloé is a name that passionate me. Btw, my daughter's name will be Chloé.

My age is another irrelevant fact. I'm the age that u what me to be. Actually, I can act like a 6-years girl or a 30-years-old woman.

If I consider myself especial? Yes. Basically, bc everybody is special. Even the person who seems the most "average" one have a fact that distinguishes him/her from other human beings. And no, I'm not talking about the footprints.

I like to smile. And see people smile. And make people smile, too. There's no better makeup that a real smile in the face.

And I think I have nothing more to say... I'll not waste all my cards in the first post, don't u think?

Thanks for reading. And if u don't read... Thank you for existing.



xx, 



No comments:

Post a Comment