Saturday, August 22, 2015

Without music, life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Nietzsche.

To everyone who says that the dog is man's best friend, I have to tell them that they are wrong. Bc the best friend of the man is the music.

The right thing is that, the music is not a literal shoulder u can cry on. And it doesn’t tell u "Everything will be fine" in a verbal way. But the music is a necessity, a pleasure that cannot be taken from us.

The music is life.
Wow, how poetic.

Summarizing, the music is the BIG, REAL AND ONLY love of my life. It makes me feel joy, sadness, it makes me shake the booty and, in some cases, it makes me cry.

As everybody does, now I'm obsessed with one song.
 Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. Why? Idk. But is a song that is perfect to listen while I'm hiding at my bed. And yes, it puts me sentimental. I'm also a little bit obsessed with Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield, I mean, is an old one but it makes me happy.


And another crazy thought; if your life were a musical, which one would it be? (You can't invent one, it's cheating). I think mine will be
 Mamma Mia! (Except for the three fathers, I have enough with one, thx).

Or probably
 High School Musical... Who knows?

This post is near to end. Like is normal, I never know how to end or start a post, you will get used to it, with the time. If it's someone here... Reading this. 

At last, but not least, a list. This is the list of the most replayed songs in my phone,
 bc like a friend of mine says, what u listen is what defines you. So tell me what do u listen and I will tell u who u are.

  • Summertime Sadness - Lana del Rey.
  • National Anthem - Lana del Rey.
  • Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea.
  • Say Something - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera.
  • Apologize - One Republic.

And that's all, folks. Face your fears, and shake it off. 

Thanks for reading. And if u doesn't read... Thank you for existing.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment